Have you ever tried downloading Android apps on desktop devices? If so, you must have an idea about the popular Bluestacks app player. Bluestacks is a cloud-based cross-platform software that enables the users to run various Android applications on Windows PC. This software has gained immense buzz among the people for its abundant beneficial features. It helps the desktop users in a lot of ways. If you are not fully aware of this app player, we are here to help you, folks. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide on how to download and install Bluestacks on Windows 10/8/7 PC. Check it out!
Bluestacks for Windows PC
Bluestacks is an excellent Android emulator that lets the users install various Android apps, games and more on Windows and Mac devices. Originally, this app player was launched in the year 2014. It is compatible with various platforms such as Windows XP and higher versions of the operating system and Mac OS later versions. Despite having numerous Android emulators on the internet, Bluestacks has grabbed the attention of several folks.
The user interface of the Bluestacks app player is quite interactive to all the users. One can download and use Bluestacks software with much ease. If you are likely to install your desired Android apps on your Windows PC then, use the Bluestacks app player. Once you are done with the installation of Bluestacks emulator, you can access this app player with much comfort. This post explains the easy method to download and install Bluestacks app player on Windows PC and Mac devices.
Bluestacks Technical Details
Here are some of the technical information and details about the Bluestacks app player:
Name of the App Bluestacks App Player 188.8.131.525
Name of the File BlueStacks2_native.exe
Developers Bluestacks Systems Incorporation
Official Website www.bluestacks.com
Size of the File 244.69 MB
Here are some of the minimum requirements that are needed to download and install Bluestacks app player on Windows PC.
- 2 GB of system memory
- 4GB hard disk drive space
- GPU with Direct X 9.0 or above capabilities
- Needs admin privileges
How to Download & Install Bluestacks for Windows 10/8/7 PC or Mac?
You have checked the basic requirements for the Bluestacks app to download on your Windows PC or Laptop. Here are some of the simple steps that help the users to download and install Bluestacks app player on your Windows 10/8/7 PC or Mac OS:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Bluestacks app player on Windows PC or Mac.
- From your web browser, you can open the website and you will land on the home screen of the website.
- Hit the button ‘Download Bluestacks 3N’ that appears on the screen.
- The file will then begin downloading on your PC.
- Within a few seconds, the downloading process of Bluestacks app player will be finished.
- You can then tap to open the app and hit the install button.
- Once you start the installation of Bluestacks software, you can then tap the Next button in the further windows.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and carry out the on-screen instructions for the further installation process.
- Once you are done with the installation process, you will get another window.
- Finally, you will get a window wherein you need to tap the ‘Finish’ button.
- That’s all! This is the in-depth procedure to download and install Bluestacks app player on your Windows PC or Laptop.
How to Run Android Apps or Games on your Windows Computer?
It’s pretty much simple to run various Android apps and games on your PC using the Bluestacks app player. If you are not completely sure about the method to run Bluestacks on Windows PC then, we are here to help you, folks. In this post, we have provided a step-by-step procedure to use the Bluestacks emulator on Windows PC.
- At first, finish the installation of Bluestacks Android emulator on Windows PC by following the above guide.
- Click to open the software from the desktop of your device.
- On the home screen of the software, you can find the search field.
- You need to enter your desired app or game name in the search space.
- Tap the search button and wait for a moment.
- Once the search results display on the screen, you need to click on the application.
- Hit the Install button and proceed with the installation process.
- Once you are done with the installation of your preferred app, you can then go to the Bluestacks emulator.
- After that, you can open the apps on Bluestacks and open it using Bluestacks app player.
- That’s all! This is the easy method to run your favorite Android apps and games on Windows PC using the Bluestacks app player.
The Bottom Line
This is everything you need to know about the Bluestacks app player for your Windows PC or laptop. Hope this guide has helped you to download and install various Android apps, games and more on your Windows computer. For more doubts and queries, don’t hesitate to ask us through the comments section. We send a retort as soon as possible.