We are currently in a generation where we don’t need to depend on a single device for carrying out all the tasks in our day to day lives. Those days have all vanished with the emergence of a smartphone. In the current days, we are capable of switching between one device and the other without any effort. People are considering the tasks like placing PPT presentations and preparing Word documents on an iPad anywhere across the world.
There are adequate reasons for sharing the large files among different devices. Luckily, people have a popular multi-platform application namely SHAREit. It renders a hassle-free alternative to all the folks for sharing various files from one device to the other device. If you are a regular user of the SHAREit app, you will find this post pretty interesting. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide on how to download and install SHAREit App on Windows 10/8/7 PC or Laptop. Check it out!
SHAREit for PC Windows
SHAREit is an excellent application designed and launched by Lenovo, the popular manufacturers of the ThinkPad and an extensive range of different PC devices and smart televisions. The SHAREit app enables the users to share various files among the devices with the same app installed on it. One can send any number of files, photos, videos, apps and more to the device with an active SHAREit app. There is no necessity to have a USB connection or a thumb drive. You can even use this app on your iOS devices.
There is a slight variation between the SHAREit app and the AirDrop app designed by Apple. The SHAREit app is not a cloud-based application. The stuff that you share between the devices is solely on your devices which is extremely secure. SHAREit app is better than the Bluetooth feature available on your device. This app allows the users to transfer the apps quite faster than the Bluetooth. It is extremely safe than the USB device. You don’t even require an internet connection or Wi-Fi in order to share files among the devices.
When considering the speed, SHAREit works or transfers the files 40 times faster than the Bluetooth sharing. One of the best features of this app is that it’s absolutely free to use. SHAREit app can be used for free on your Windows PC as well. This post explains you an in-depth guide to download and install SHAREit app on Windows 10/8/7 PC or Laptop.
Features of SHAREit for PC
SHAREit app has acquired a reach of more than 500 million users across the world for its amazing features. Here are some of the significant features of the SHAREit app for your Windows PC or Laptop:
- This app is a quick and real-time sharing application for different devices.
- One can share their crucial information between two devices.
- There is a feasibility to back up photos from a mobile device to PC via the SHAREit app.
- You won’t be charged for sharing the files in the form of mobile data or Wi-Fi internet.
- The users can connect their device to the PC in a remote manner to check the files as well as the folders.
- You can share large files or small files. There is no limitation on size for sharing files on Windows PC.
How to Download SHAREit on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
The process of downloading the SHAREit app on Windows PC is quite simple. The developers have launched an in-house version of SHAREit app exclusively for the PC users. If you see the third party websites that offer this app then, you need to think before installing them. As they are not legitimate applications. For downloading the SHAREit app, you need not have to struggle much. As it is a free software, you can get it right from the official SHAREit website. Follow the simple steps provided below to download and install SHAREit app on Windows PC for free:
- First of all, visit the official website of SHAREit from your Windows device.
- Once you land on the site, you can find the download button at the top corner of the page.
- Immediately, you will be redirected to some links for different versions of the SHAREit app.
- You can even find the links for the mobile version of this app.
- As the process is pretty straightforward, you don’t have to put much effort.
- Just tap the button that reads ‘Windows Desktop Version’.
- Immediately, your version of this app will be downloaded on your computer.
- You won’t be redirected to any other mirror website.
- After downloading the file, you need to double-click it from the destination folder i.e., downloads page.
- You can proceed with the installation of the SHAREit app on Windows PC just by following the on-screen steps.
- That’s all! This is the simple procedure to download and install SHAREit on PC.
How to Use SHAREit on Windows PC?
The SHAREit app works perfectly on different operating systems. The users can easily share different files from an iPad to a Windows PC or an Android device and more. You don’t require any cables or USB devices to share the files. Ensure that when you are using an iOS device, you must share the files through SHAREit on the same Wi-Fi network.
Some of the files that you can share include photos, contacts, files, music and more folders. The file formats that are compatible with SHAREit include TXT, HTML, PDF, EXEL, and much more. You can even inform your friends that you are on SHAREit and start transferring your beloved memories. With the help of the email fields the SHAREit option, your friends will get a link through the email about this app. Follow the steps below to understand how SHAREit works on Windows PC:
- First of all, open the SHAREit app on both the devices.
- On the recipient’s device, you need to click the Receive button and hit the Send button from the sender’s device.
- Choose the files that you want to transfer from one device to the other.
- After selecting them, locate the device and click on it.
- That’s all! It then starts transferring the files at a rapid speed.
This is everything you need to know about the SHAREit app on Windows PC or Laptop. For more queries, drop them in the comments section.