The world is all gagging for the new adoption of technologies and in such list comes the Wi-Fi hotspot which is a must routine. It is a compulsory thing necessary to connected multiple gadgets at one single time. Whether it is at home or in the car or at Office, the Wi-Fi internet connection is very much required in order to send e-mails, browse the net or use social networking streams.
With understanding this perceptive of the people these days, the Reliance Jio company has come with the new BSNL broadband Wi-Fi router that could be the best feasible choice for any individual who is addicted to using the internet on their smartphones wherever he goes. The BSNL broadband provides the Internet hotspot to the devices by connecting more than one device at a single go.
BSNL is one of the most popular Indian Mobile network operators in the country that offers a slew of mobile services to all the customers. BSNL offers some essential mobile services that include pre-paid and post-paid services along with many value-added services. In India, BSNL has about 21 telecom circles in and across the country India. If you are seeking to change or reset the BSNL broadband Wi-Fi password, we are here to help you, folks. Have a look!
Also Check: How to Install Lucky Patcher APK Free Download for Android
Reset or Change BSNL Broadband Wi-Fi Password:
Originally, BSNL has initiated its mobile services to all the customers starting from the year 2000. The headquarters of this telecommunications firm is located in New Delhi. In BSNL, there are about 3 lakh employees working in and across different telecom circles. On the official website of BSNL telecom service, you can find all the services that it offers to all the customers. Besides the mobile services, BSNL also provides the best customer care services for all the customers.
In India, BSNL offers its mobile services to all the states including Mumbai and the national capital city Delhi. It provides international roaming to about 300 networks all over the globe. As we all know that BSNL is an acronym for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. It is a popular telecommunications company that offers broadband services to all the users. If you are not aware of the method to change the BSNL broadband Wi-Fi password, we are helping to assist you through this post.
How to Change BSNL Broadband Wi-Fi Password?
Follow the detailed step by step procedure to change the BSNL broadband Wi-Fi password for your internet connection:
- First of all, turn on your broadband connection.
- You need to connect your PC with the ethernet cable for the broadband connection.
- You can then access the internet explorer and enter the URL http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- You will be prompted to type the username and password in the respective fields.
- Hit the login button. The default username and password for the BSNL broadband routers are admin and admin.
- Immediately, you will land on the administrative console of the modem or your BSNL router.
- Navigate to the admin interface page and select the Security option.
- Select the option that says ‘Change your password’ and you can reset it.
- You can find the WEP or Wi-Fi protected access section. From both the options, you can select any one of them.
- Type the Wi-Fi key in the respective section.
- Save all the settings made on the administrative console page and reboot the router.
Also Read: How to Download Psiphon Handler APK Latest Version for Free
This way, you can easily change the BSNL broadband’s Wi-Fi Password. In fact, WEP is a security that requires much hard work to crack it. For your BSNL modem, you can set the option to WEP. If you are seeking to make your internet connection highly protected then, choose the option WPA i.e., Wi-Fi Protected Access. If you are seeking to get help in case of any issues then, take the help from the following sources:
- Landline: 198/1500
- Leased line:12676
That’s all! This is all you need to know about the BSNL broadband router Wi-Fi access. Hope this guide has helped you to change or reset the broadband Wi-Fi password for your router. For more doubts and queries, never hesitate to ask us through the comments section. We send the retort as soon as possible. Share your thoughts and ideas related to this post in the feedback section.