Whatsapp has taken the texting to another level as the company is keep evolving the features the benefit for the users. But there is also a disadvantage to the users for example, if the sender text you, then you would open it to read the message and then the WhatsApp use the check marks to notify the sender about your response to the message.
The advantage of this feature is that the Sender will learn if you have read the message or not, but at the same time, if you fail to reply the message it would reflect a negative response towards the sender. Unstable feelings will always hurt one and another.
Now you have an awkward situation, and with few simple methods, you can read Whatsapp messages without opening the tab.
4 Simple Methods to Read WhatsApp Messages Without Sender Know
1. Disable Read Receipts Option
The fastest and inbuilt feature is to Disable Read Receipts Option the feature of Blue Check Mark in the Whatsapp it self. The blue read tick will not reflect once you activate the option and it will not alert the sender so it an advantage for you. However, that goes for you as well. If you are to enable the option then you will not be able to see it as well.
- Open WhatsApp and go to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Now launch your Whatsapp App.
- Go to menu and “Settings“.
- Now Tap on Accounts > Privacy.
- Uncheck the “Read Receipts’ option“.
2. Use Offline Mode
Honestly, it doesn’t matter if you are using WhatsApp online or offline but did you know that the app does not note down the offline activity. When you are not connected to the Internet via “Wifi, 2G, 3G or 4G”. It is a trick which you can use to read the texts and avoid check marks as well.
- Turn on your Internet connectivity on your smartphone.
- Wait till the Whatsapp loads all of the messages from senders.
- Once the loading is done, Turn off the Internet sources (Disable Wifi/ data connection).
- Now open your WhatsApp and read all of the messages.
- After you are finished with reading then you can remove it from the taskbar.
3. Use The Widgets & Notification Bar
Notification Bar: Did you know that Samsung smartphone and Tabs have the features where you can receive the message on the notification bar, and the notification bar will display the messages and its content with even opening. One of the advantages of the notification bar is that the messages do not disappear until you clear it all.
Widgets: Whatsapp provides you widgets where you can turn on the widget and place it on the home screen to look at the unread messages without failing. One of the major benefits is that you can view those messages without even opening it. It will not trigger blue the check marks and alert the sender.
You can use these mentioned tricks and tips to read the Whatsapp messages. Remember all of the tips we provide here are tested and using one of them currently personally.