How much do you trust your browser in security matters? After all, today, very few Internet assistants can offer a 100% guarantee of security and anonymity of use. However, It is essential to use the best anonymous browser and feel safe and not be afraid of information leakage into world space.
Therefore, we have prepared for you the top safe browsers that are worth paying attention to!
Best Anonymous Browser: Our Top 4!
Utopia p2p ecosystem is a closed system that allows you to use the Internet connection entirely anonymously and safely.
It is built on a peer-to-peer architecture, which assumes no single server for data storage. For each user, a separate server is created on which his data is stored. A specially generated personal key opens access to the data.
All registration in the ecosystem is anonymous, after which you can use all Utopia tools:
- Idyll Browser. Anonymous browser built on the principle of uNS technology. That is, all the binding sites have already been created in the ecosystem.
- Messenger allows you to send and receive instant encrypted messages, as well as add any stickers and emojis, pictures and videos.
- E-mail that transfers confidential files and documents that only the sender and recipient will have access to.
- A wallet stores the user’s cryptocurrency – cryptons. Using them, you can perform any financial transactions.
The IceCat browser uses the Firefox ESR codebase. Firefox’s source code is open, but the browser itself comes with proprietary components (plugins and add-ons).
IceCat browser has all the basic features of the Firefox browser but added additional features (add-ons):
- Https is an extension to use a secure HTTPS connection.
- SpyBlock is an extension based on Adblock Plus that blocks tracking trackers.
- Protection against methods of recognition and identification (Fingerprinting counter measures).
Pale Moon is a browser for Linux and Windows operating systems. It is a fork of Firefox but has many changes that improve the performance of the program.
Pale Moon is based on the open-source Goanna engine, which is a fork of the Gecko engine used by Firefox. The code was forked several years ago, and since then, the browser has been developing in its direction. Only the necessary components were selected from the Firefox source code. Some of the components that have been removed are parental control, PDF viewer, Social API, and others.
The main feature of the Pale Moon browser is the focus on the maximum optimization and improving the stability of the browser. During development, attention is paid to each component. The features of processors and compilers are taken into account:
- Optimization for modern processors.
- Regular update.
- The classic interface.
- It has its database of extensions.
- Supports many Firefox extensions (Add-ons).
- The default search engine is DuckDuckGo.
SlimBoat is a free browser for Linux. It has the necessary capabilities for web surfing and has several built-in features offered by other browsers as add-ons.
Slimboat browser is positioned as a fast browser that does not load the system and quickly opens pages.
Among the features, it is worth noting the support for automatic filling of web forms, blocking ads and pop-ups, download Manager, the ability to quickly sharing of pages on Facebook, Twitter, and other services. There is also a function of grouping pages – you add several pages to one group, so you can then open them all together with one click.
SlimBoat is written using Qt libraries and uses the engine to render WebKit web pages. The program is cross-platform and available for Linux, MacOS X, Windows (Windows is also available Portable version).