Using smartphones, people could easily capture their loving selfies, photos, and a lot more with their friends and families. Apart from the pictures, one could use the mobile phone for many other purposes like capturing the videos, saving files and a lot more. What if, when you want to move the media stuff to another device? In such a situation, the SHAREit app comes into the picture. Earlier, people made use of Bluetooth for transferring their desired photos and files from one device to other. One major drawback of the Shareit or Xender-like apps is that they might cause errors while transferring the files.
After some time, the developers have put a termination point to that problem. They have launched an excellent application namely SHAREit app. This is a fantastic application that allows the users to transfer any number of music files, videos, photos, and a lot more stuff absolutely for free of cost. In this post, the users can learn the process of downloading and installing the SHAREit app for Android. Shareit offers wonderful features and options to all the users. Here is everything you need to know about Shareit Apk for Android device. We have included the in-depth guide to download and install SHAREit on Android using the latest version of the apk file. Have a look!
Write About SHAREit Apk?
Shareit is the best application through which one can transfer their preferred files and documents at a rapid speed. Some of the files include movies, videos, wallpapers, music, GIFs, and more. In recent times, SHAREit has integrated an exceptional media player allowing the users to handle and enjoy videos as well as music. It is a cross-platform app that lets the users send the files at a high speed. You can share free online feeds among your friends and others through the SHAREit app. The Shareit Information Technology Company Limited has designed and developed SHAREit app for all the users in the year 2015. Michael Qiu has launched this app for various platforms.
With the help of the Shareit app, it is quite feasible to transfer the files such as photos, videos, contacts, apps, and much more files. It is compatible with different platforms that include Android, Windows, Windows Phone, iOS and more. One can send files from mobile to mobile, mobile to PC and vice versa. As of now, Shareit is available in more than 39 languages that include English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, French and more. Shareit requires access to your location in order to discover the nearby users. The users need to provide this permission to the app in order to finish the file transfer at a faster rate.
In some cases, Shareit also requires permission to access the Bluetooth connection to find nearby people in a quick manner. Besides sending the files, apps, and documents to other devices, it also lets you send files from mobile to PC, PC to mobile, mobile to mobile and more. There are several benefits and features offered by Shareit to all the users. The major difference between Shareit and other apps is the speed at which it transfers the files. Moreover, Shareit doesn’t pop-up innumerable advertisements at the time of the file transfer. This makes Shareit a unique app among the hundreds of similar apps available on the Play Store. All these elements turns Shareit an exclusive application for transferring files, apps, movies, and more.
- Firstly, download SHAREit apk on your Android device from the trusted third party website.
- In just a few seconds, the app will be downloaded on your Android phone.
- You can then find the link downloaded on your phone in the notifications panel.
- Before heading to the installation process, you need to get app permissions from your device.
- For that, just navigate to Settings >> Lock Screen & Security >> Enable Unknown Sources option just by toggling the button.
- After enabling the option, you can download apps from various third party sources.
- Go to the notifications panel and click on the downloaded apk file.
- It then asks you ‘Do you want to install this application?’ It requires permission to access various applications from your Android phone.
- You need to hit the Install button and begin the installation process.
- It might take a few minutes to finish the installation and lastly tap the finish button.
- From the notifications shade, you will be notified that the app installed successfully.
- You can then navigate to the home screen of your Android device wherein you can find the icon of the SHAREit app.
- Just click to open the application and launch it. It then asks you whether it can access your contacts, media files, camera, and more apps.
- Just accept all of them and proceed to launch the SHAREit application.
- You can then start streaming your preferred movies or TV shows based on your preferred resolution.
- That’s all! This is the easy process to download and install SHAREit APK on Android.
The Shareit app provides a connection protocol which is highly secure. It offers the transferring speed faster than Bluetooth and NFC. Before Shareit or some other alternative apps, Bluetooth was the only choice for transferring files among different devices. Besides Bluetooth, people used USB drives for sending files to others. Bluetooth doesn’t allow the users to send files at a higher speed. Moreover, one can send only one file at a time through this source of medium. If you make use of USB drive then, there is a risk of entering malicious virus on your device.
Due to the risk of such sources, the developers have launched apps such as SHAREit. This type of apps utilizes Wi-Fi Direct methods. It provides an extensive range of digital entertainment through videos, movies, GIFs, memes, music and more. This app has collaborated with some of the popular partners like Times Music. As of now, Shareit has more than 1.5 billion users all over the world. It is one of the top 10 downloaded apps from the Google Play Store alongside apps such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, UC Browser, Skype and more.
- At first, you need to open the Shareit app from the sender device as well as the recipient device.
- Soon after landing on the home page of this app, you can find a couple of options such as Send and Receive.
- Tap the send button. Search for the desired files that you want to send from the device.
- It starts searching the receiver device from the sender side.
- Once you find the sender device’s icon, tap it. The file transfer will begin from the sender device to the receiver device.
- On the receiver side, you need to tap the Receive button.
- In just a few seconds, it completes the file transfer.
- At last, tap the finish button on the sender device.
- That’s all! This is an easy process to send and receive files from one device to another device.
If you are highly interested in downloading this SHAREit app on your Android device then, you need to meet some basic requirements on your mobile phone. The SHAREit app offers a number of features and you must ensure that your device has enough storage requirements. The current latest version of SHAREit app apk is v4.6.88. The developers have updated the latest version of the SHAREit app on 2nd February 2019. The size of the apk application differs from one device to the other device. The size of the SHAREit apk is 19.7 MB. Check out the basic pre-requisites of SHAREit app apk for Android device:
- Make sure that you have enough storage space on your Android phone.
- Download the latest version of SHAREit APK on your Android mobile device.
- Ensure that you have an active internet connection for your mobile phone.
- For installing this app, you need to have Android 4.0 and higher versions of the operating system.
What’s new in the latest version of SHAREit?
The developers have recently launched the latest version of the SHAREit apk Download for Android users. You can update the newer version on your device and witness the following improvements and bug fixes as listed below:
- It has optimized the playback experience for the users through this app.
- Interesting transfer optimization, considerably enhancing the connection progress rate
- Control the receiver to clear up massive files at the gateway, absolutely resolving the intricacy of inadequate space
Check out the exceptional features of the Shareit app for your Android device:
- Fastest File Sharing App
Shareit is one of the fastest file sharing application that enables the users to transfer files 200 times faster than Bluetooth. The maximum speed at which this app transfers the file reaches up to 20 Mbps. You don’t have to worry about the loss of the file quality at the time of transferring the file.
- Supports Different File Types
The Shareit app is compatible with a variety of file types that include photos, videos, music, installed apps on your phone and much more files.
- Share Wallpapers, Stickers and more
Through the Shareit app, one can easily personalize their GIDFs, funny stickers, wallpapers and more. You can easily download and share them across various devices at great ease.
- Explore Latest Music
With the help of the Shareit app, the users can discover trending albums, music and more. The users can access tons of high-quality songs and hundreds of curated playlists both online and offline.
- Well-designed Music Player
It provides a worthy equalizer that renders amazing listening experience to all the users.
- Immense Online Videos
The users can share HD videos online as they get updated on a frequent basis. Usually, this app permits users to watch videos offline.
- Stunning Video Player
It is compatible with an extensive range of file formats that delivers a smooth streaming experience.
Some of the people might confront some issues while accessing the Shareit app. In some consequences, people might face difficulty in connecting their devices and phones. If you are unable to resolve such issues, we are here to help you troubleshoot those issues with much ease. Here are some of the frequently asked questions regarding the Shareit application for Android users.
- Shareit worked faster previously, but now it is sluggish?
Some people come across the most common issue wherein they find that the Shareit is transferring the files in a slow manner. There is no connection with your internet connection while transferring the files. Shareit has the ability to turn your hotspot in order to connect to your friend’s device.
- Where are the received files stored via Shareit?
In general, the location of the files will be stored by default in the internal storage with the name Shareit. The users have the ability to change the location of the folder so that you can access them with much ease. One can edit their location by navigating to Settings from the menu present on the top left corner of the home screen of the app.
- Shareit is unable to find my friend on Radar, how to fix it?
Sometimes, this app may not be able to identify the devices of your friends or other people. By trying a reverse connection, you may fix this problem. You can try out sending some files to your device itself. You can check it as you are on the same network. Ensure that there are no hardware problems that are hindering the connection. You can try out a new connection and send the files once again.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the SHAREit App for Android. We have even included the features, benefits, downloading and installation process of SHAREit app APK on Android phone. We presume that this detailed tutorial has helped you in installing this application on your Android phone. For more doubts and queries, don’t hesitate to ask us through the below comments section. We will send answers or solutions to your queries as soon as possible.