Everyone wants to make their career shine but didn’t know the way to do that. What if we tell you passing an exam can change your future forever? It sure can and you are in luck because we know just the exam you should be applying for right now!
Apply for the Salesforce Administrator Exam, if you like administering sales, services, or even collaboration cloud. Worried because you have heard passing certification exams isn’t easy.
We understand there must be tons of questions going around in your mind. This article will answer all those questions starting from here:
ADM-201 Exam – Who is it for?
This exam is meant for Salesforce Administrators who have Salesforce experience and wish to assist their organizations by getting more capabilities and additional features.
The ADM-201 exam covers the extentof applications, features, and functions for end-users. Also, some pretty handy options for the administrator to configure and manage.
Having these skills means you will be in demand by every organization using Salesforce services. Buy the ADM-201 exam questions and you will pass with flying colors.
What’s in Salesforce Certified Administrator certification?
The Salesforce Certified Administrator certification is as you may already know a prerequisite forthe ADM-201 exam. The credential focuses on the features and functionality used to maintain a Salesforce implementation.
What Is Next?
If you get the certification and still think you need to learn more you’ve got the option for the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification. This credential is for you If you:
- Havemastered Salesforce configuration maintenance.
- Know administration best practices.
- Can use the advanced Salesforce features and functionality.
- Can solve a variety of business problems.
What to Learn Before Your ADM-201 Exam?
Before you sit for the exam you must first make sure:
- You have a general knowledge of the features available to end-users
- You know the configuration options available to a Salesforce Administrator.
- You can maintain a Salesforce organization.
- You can respond to common business requirements
- You can perform administrative functions using current Salesforce features.
- You have 6 or more months of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
If you think you have any of the skills mentioned above you can apply for the exam. Don’t worry if it isn’t easy because we’ve got your back. The ADM-201 dumps questions are the same as the real exam. So, you would be ready and understand the exam context.
What’s the ADM-201 Exam like?
Knowing the exam format changes everything. So here is all that you need to know about the exam format, questions, etc.
The ADM-201 is a 105-minute assessment exam with 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions. The passing score for the exam is 65%.
The standard registration fee is 200 US dollars including applicable taxes. If you retake the exam an additional 100 US dollars will be charged. But that would probably won’t happen if you are using the ADM-201 dumps.
This is a proctored exam and is delivered onsite at a testing center or online in a proctored environment.
What are ADM-201 Exam Topics?
The Salesforce Administrator AM-201 exam tests the candidates for their relative knowledge and skills to the following topics:
- Organizational Setup: 3%
- User Setup: 7%
- Security and Access: 13%
- Standard and Custom Objects: 14%
- Sales and Marketing Applications: 14%
- Service and Support Applications: 13%
- Activity Management and Collaboration: 3%
- Data Management: 10%
- Analytics—Reports and Dashboards: 10%
- Workflow/Process Automation: 8%
- Desktop and Mobile Administration: 3%
- AppExchange: 2%
What’s more amazing is you get them in two different formats: online tests and pdf files. You can check the free demo before you pass the exam.