In the face of fierce competition every business needs to adapt quickly. Each email verification service seeks to satisfy the requirements of advanced marketing customers. And it’s no coincidence, after all, the success of their marketing campaigns depends on the completeness and variety of options. The effectiveness of the toolkit is a key factor in deciding on further cooperation with a particular service. Email verification services offer various features. Still there are classic methods that no serious software can do without. First of all, this is an email confirmation API. Someone might ask why it should be so complicated? Indeed, usually standard methods are enough for a full check. They are removing duplicate addresses, checking for syntax errors and a risk validator. But we need more, namely: to establish the binding of a specific email address to a real user. Moreover, we need to understand that the content that we want to send will be delivered to the target audience. This is what makes a marketing campaign successful and a business profitable. Therefore, the search for the best email validation api is the number one goal of every marketer, website or online store promotion specialist. This article will explain what exactly the API verification is doing and what criteria should be considered when choosing a quality service.
What does the Validation API service do?
The service that has the email validation api tool offers its own web application. It must be added by integration into the corporate application or website. This way an automatic direct integration between your resource and the service system is established. Due to this software business processes will become more efficient. Proper email verification api will independently verify customer addresses and offer solutions to the problem if an error is detected. To ensure the proper functioning of the software and its integration, you will need the help of your full-time XML programmer. However, modern email verification services usually offer their services in this regard.
Let’s talk about how the API tool can be useful in a specific context. Let’s say your customer entered an incorrect zip code when placing an order. API option will suggest valid zip code options. The same function can be integrated into the internal system of your website. It will help Customer support confirm or correct the incorrect data during a telephone conversation with a client. By doing so you are able to improve the quality of your service by assisting customers with placing orders. You can reduce or completely eliminate the number of delivery delays due to an incorrect address.
But there are so many services on the email verification market that you can get confused. To help you choose the best email validation api, we will tell you about the criteria that will make selecting easy and fast.
Criteria in Choosing the Best Email Verification API
The 3 criteria below are designed to help you choose the right API that suits your needs:
- Attributes. In this case you need to answer questions regarding the effectiveness of the email validation service during verification, the number of addresses that the service can verify at the same time, and how quickly you can get the results. And, of course, the most important question is how well the email verification API integrates with other applications.
- User Guide. The essential part about it is how well email validation api services provide end-user guidance. What the company advises before you start working with the application and how fully these tips are disclosed, how certain options can be combined with the functionality of your web application or corporate system. In a perfect world, the supporting documents should include API manuals, knowledge database, and FAQ pages.
- Price ratio. Tariff plans for each service are individual. Some email verification api services offer a monthly or annual subscription, while others provide services exclusively according to the pay-as-you-go scheme. There are also providers who offer free email validation api by implementing various loyalty and lending programs.
Now that we know which criteria are of primary importance when choosing the email verification api interface, let’s get to the review of one of them.
Proofy is a leader among other email verification services, and one of its core products is the API. To start using it, you just have to go through a simple and quick registration on the site. Later, by copying their powerful API directly from the resource page, you can integrate it into your commercial system and use it for your future campaigns. In addition, the best email validation api makes it possible not to install software, but to carry out real time verifications.
Benefits of Using Proofy Email Verification API:
- average bounce rates, spam protection and decent reputation among email services;
- clean email list by reducing fake registrations;
- confirmation of sending email campaigns to real people from the target audience;
- increasing the speed of email delivery and improving conversion rates by working with a quality audience.
Let’s analyze the Proofy service according to 3 criteria that we talked about earlier:
- Attributes. The agency guarantees the indicator of message delivery in 98.5% of cases This increases the conversion of campaigns by sending content exclusively to real users. The number of verifications can reach up to 10,000,000 and even more. API integration with other applications is quick, easy and gives a tangible effect in the first days of use.
- User manual. An optimal set is provided to let customers quickly implement new API functionality in their own web application or corporate system. There are API manuals, knowledge databases, FAQ page, phone number, email address, and popular social networks for communication.
- Price. The company positions its pricing policy as cost without hidden fees from $0.006 per check. The cheapest tariff plan will cost only $50, and the most expensive can get to $4,500.
Proofy is your chance to carry out free email validation api due to 500 free checks for each new user. The API of this service can issue up to 30 API threads.
Once you try Proofy you will no longer want to look for other services. This service will help reduce your operating costs for marketing campaigns and improve the quality of customer service. This will transfer your business to a different, more successful level. The choice is yours!