NMAT 2017 (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) is a national level MBA examination and is conducted under the guidance of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). NMAT Selection Procedure is based on mainly 3 steps viz. NMAT entrance examination, Case Discussion and Personal Interview. Eligible candidates for appearing in NMAT must register themselves first. NMAT Registration process is mentioned in this article. Last date to register for NMAT is October 3, 2017.
- Candidates willing to register themselves can visit the official website of NMIMS Management Aptitude Test i.e. nmat.org.in
- NMAT Registration 2017 can only be done in online mode. Application form is not available in offline mode.
- All applicants must pay INR 1800as NMAT Application Fee.
- Application fee can be paid through online as well as offline mode.
- Online application fee payment can be made through debit card, credit card and net banking
- Offline application fee can be paid through demand draft.
- Candidates are required to select the date, time slot and NMAT test center at the time of NMAT Registration
NMAT 2017 Pre- Requisites
Before starting NMAT 2017 registrations of application form filling, candidates must keep some of the important documents ready. The list of NMAT Exam Application pre-requisites:
- Scanned copy of latest colored photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Candidate should have a valid Email ID before starting registration, all information such as payment-received confirmation will be communicated through email.
Note: Changes for submitted NMAT 2017 applications are not entertained.
How to apply for NMAT 2017 Application Form?
NMAT application form can only be filled in online mode. For filling the form, candidates must visit the official NMAT website i.e. www.nmat.org.in. Applicants are advised to follow the stepwise procedure provided below in order to register for NMAT:
- Click on “Register Now”after visiting the official site of NMAT for NMAT 2017 Registration
- Enter a valid email ID.
- New user registration details will open
- Enter your name and choose a password.
- Click on “Register and Sign In”.
- Online NMAT application form window will appear.
- Validate the authentication Email sent to your provided Email ID.
- Applicants need to fill the details in the online NMAT 2017 application form related to their personal, academic qualifications and work experience.
- Candidates must add their program/ field and their preferences.
- An additional fee of INR 200 + applicable taxes will be applied for each program added in excess of 7 programs.
- Click on the “I Agree” button.
- Once the “Submit” button is clicked, no other changes can be made except “Update Program Selection/ Retake” and “Update Candidate Preferences”.
- After submission of NMAT application form, registration number will be generated.
- Note down your unique NMAT Registration Number
- Pay the applicable exam fee of INR 1800, which can be paid through online as well as offline mode
- For Online mode: Click on the “Click here to make payment”link that appears along with the NMAT Registration Number.
- Payment can be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking
- For Offline mode: Applicants can even make the payment through Demand Draft.
- Applicants can make the demand draft in the name of “Graduate Management Global Connection India Private Limited” payable at Gurgaon, India.
- They should send the Demand Draft (payable at Gurgaon) along with the advice form available on this site to the following address:
C/o – Green Clouds
6708, DLF Phase IV,
- After the application form and application fee is accepted by GMAC, candidates will receive an email with their username and password to schedule their test on a preferred date and time
- The slots are allotted on the basis of first- come, first serve to the candidates.
- Confirmation email will be sent after the allocation of the test slot within the stipulated time.
Documents required for NMAT 2017 Registration
- Graduation mark sheet
- Internet copies can be submitted with a mandatory attestation/seal and signature of the head of the Institute.
- CGPA/GPA converted to percentage in written obtained from the Institute from which the candidate has completed undergraduate education